You know kids, it was back, the last week, when your "Uncle Marshall" and me were going out for a walk, and were discussing our latest thought on relationships. He desperately tried to convince me that Robin and me... Well... We should get on good terms. To be fair, we haven't spoken since the day we had an understandably dangerous chat.
Okay, I'm being shy. Marshall said that he can conclude from the recent events, that Robin still feels something for me. Which - I have to say - I find dumb. It's not just something which I could very well call the most hilarious thing I ever heard, but the farthest from the actual truth. Why on earth would she feel that way? Just because some pitty chat via FB? Some totally unrelated questions, like how am I, and so?
But... It still is a pain in the back, because this thought keeps me hanging, and I could lie to others, but i can't lie to myself. It bothers me. Just when I thought I'm on the verge of this fuckin' getting-over-you state of mind, this happens. Ahh well, I can do nothing about it, just let it pass. Some say, you have to let it go, yet it feels hard. I regret some of my decisions, and some of my words. Did this happen by accident? Or was this a deliberate attempt to somehow lock her up in my mind?
Don't know the answer, but I know one thing for sure. I have to let it go. But where to start?
First of all I have to state, I was trying. Relationships with women had never been my greatest strenght, although I had my achievements the last few weeks. Kids, one sure tip for you: Someone in a relationship can easily state how he/she misses catching and flirting. Yet, it's easier said than done. But it's always these people who miss it. Contradiction here?
I should just concentrate on my work, after all... I have plenty of it. Hmpf. Who knows, maybe this will solve the riddle. But then I ask myself... in my shoes, what would Adam Levine do? Heh, he would just probably hook up with some random chick. Oooor not.
This has gotten a bit longer then I estimated, so I just end my text-fart here.
See you in Madrid!
.jpg)