"-Menj csak, nem szeretnék zavarni.
-Jól van, egy picit később hívlak.
-Dehogy, legyél csak a családoddal.
-Okés, akkor egy picit később hívlak.
-De ne hívj, legyél a családoddal!
-Tudom, éppen ezért, egy picit később hívni foglak."
Is it frightening? Can you believe it? Because I cannot. I can yearn for it every minute in every hour, and yet, cannot do such a simple task, to believe it. I can't settle with this feeling just yet. Nor that I wouldn't ever want to. I just want you to be as happy as me. I don't care if you "bring me some treats", or "you wanna have your hair let down". Just be close, and hold my hand tight. And even if you are my femme fatale, I wouldn't give up on this chance, to be loved by you.
Sometimes I say I love you, and even more, I can't take my pretty eyes from you. There were times, when I came too close, you moved away, and now, you would like to believe in everything I say. I know maybe it sounds unreal, or too good to be true, but I... I really... I really do love you. Maybe you just need more time? Maybe you wish to treat me right? Don't be shy, because I'll be there, and you'll always have that special place in my heart.
If this is love, I want it to last at least for years, but ( via your words ) "currently" I would want it to last forever. So much for currently... Because as per me, there is no end to Us, no risk I wouldn't take, no arguments I wouldn't consider, no boundaries I wouldn't break, no Rules to mind. And I hereby declare, you had been found guilty, for making me love you. And be sentenced to be with me, as long as we love each other. You know, my love for You is as strong, as yours for me. And about love... It has a strange habit of getting Us trough things, and passing the limits, unnoticed.
As You are my Lady, and I am your Man...
...'Till the world Ends.
