2012. 05. 02.

Mirror, mirror, tell me...

I don't know if it's the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice but... A familiar song caught my ear, the way I drove back home. It started with a memento of you, and now, it ends with that. But, you know, now I know fairy tales exist, because this really was one... But that fuckin' shoe just didn't fit onto. 

 You might say I'm shallow, or self-conscious, but even after what we've been through, my heart tells me, this is a sincere confession. One last time, we dance, but then our ballet will end, and your Prince Charming will go back to his castle, while my Sleeping Beauty slumbers in her dream. Darling. That's what I call you, even now, because you have a special place in my heart. You wonderful woman, you who made me a good man, strong enough to withstand nearly anything, just because I wanted to make you proud of me. And I was happy to give you everything, a girl like you deserves. Someone said: "I'm a better man with you." And she was totally right. I loved you not only because you were my perfect match, but for whom I was, standing next to you, being loved by you. Our short time we spent together was just as awkward, as any other fairy tale, but it really was one, and I reluctantly deny any opposition about that.


We travelled dungeons, fought short-haired fussy demons and a fatty, tiresome dragon, who still thinks I'm her older brother. Awkward, isn't it? Nevermind this small intermezzo, I'll cut to the chase.

Thank you for all the kindness you gave me, and all those things with words I couldn't express, but first and foremost, I thank you for the joy of meeting someone like you. I really appreciate your being, you cheerful blonde lady! Do not ever forget who you are, because I will always remember that very first and last kiss, and remember you that way. Only the good memories... And you were one of the best things that ever happened to me. It's only that this tale ended so a new can begin.

And now, let's sound our mutual song, one last time, because I thought of you the day I heard it first, and will think of you, so it shall be my memento. And who knows? Maybe, you'll find that crystal shoe by yourself. :)


I love ya.