But all has to agree, loving someone has it's benefits. It makes you happier, which, in fact, makes you healthier. It's good for your heart, good for you skin, and last but not least, makes you happier! Ohh wait, did I mentioned that earlier? Whoops. But I've got a point there, because that is the main reason we fell in love, or we fell in love, which makes us happier than ever before? Reasons-consequences.I have to add, loving someone is not childs's play. You need stomach, serious brainstorming, and a caring heart. Even though it may be the worst case scenario, thy saying goes: "the higher you fly, the further you fall". Yet bearing these in mind, I would like to be loved by someone, and love someone. For the girl, my dearest lady, I would go to the other side of the world, and you know it's true.
My past few years were all about finding love, or living while being loved. There were many archetypes, the little girl, the mother-sexydevilinbed, the lover-wildkitty, and... The ever-clinging monkey. But some say, everyone has to accept bad things, because they happen so we can identify the good ones. Without bad things, we wouldn't ever notice them at all.
In some manners, love is identical to dreaming. You fear the worst, but yearn for the best. Your instincts pretend reality does not exist, you refuse to see the harsh facts, but that just makes life so much smoother. It fills up those ever widening spaces, whilst letting your wings take fly.
"Only those, who love, could ever be loved."
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése