2011. 05. 18.

A vadász és a préda.

I've already made up my mind. But I'm curious, what would be the reason behind this feeling. Maybe I have the look, I have the style, but it seems I just can't profit from it. I don't want the get my hopes high, but I miss those old days, when I could choose from a handful of girls, whom to date with. And I mean, a lot of girls, at once. The only kickback was, that they were really young, I mean 16-17 or so. But at that time, I was 19, maybe 20, too, so it wasn't such a big deal to cope with. What if I'm changing? My attitude, my style... I'm being more... urban... ??? What the hell. I guess I have to stick with it. Surely, a time will come, when this kind of strange situation will happen once more. I better not let it go to waste. :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések: