2011. 01. 26.
Plzdontaskty
As stated in the title, please don't ask where did I get this video. But since you would like to know it, and you ask me this much, I will tell you. I got it from one of the video game forums on da' interwebz. It is advisable to study this case of stupidity, agression, and devotion to pity material things ( or the lack of it ). As you can clearly tell from the video, this poor guy annihilated his keyboard and nearly beat the hell out of his screen. His behaviour changed like a sinus curve, it ascended, then descended, then ascended again, and so on. While he was at the top of his agression period, he shouted at the screen, smashed his keyboard so he was at the borderline of ultimately destroying his surrounding. But what a pity, I realized at that moment, that we, people, and most of all the younglings behave such way. Not to that degree, but... So the thing is, we should leave behind these kinds of attachment to things, we should not let ourselves be given over to things, but cherish the dear, because they fade away with time, if they're not given the proper treatment. Take this kid as an example, and ask yourselves: How much did that tool cost when he gangbanged it?
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése