2011. 11. 20.

This is how you remind me...

Not sure, if there were a post with this title before. But now, let's move on to the subject, which is fascinating I must say. But without further ado, I introduce you to my father. ( Only theoretically. ) So, to begin with, I'll let you imagine his qualities. He is determined, brave, fears nothing, and even though sometimes I can't stand him, and his habits, I like him the way he is.

Overall, he is a complete gentleman and knows how to charm the women. Perhaps this descended from him, afterall. He cares for my actual girlfriend, even more, he cares for every girl in the vicinity. :D I learnt from him, how to tame birds, and that grabbing my left ear with the right hand sometimes is more pleasing.

Sometimes it's like we're from a different planet, another time, I'm amazed by the things he does for me. Maybe he thinks the same, that if I love someone, one shall be given the most love and trust when she does not deserve it. I know it sounds paradox, maybe I'll explain later.

Father, you were my mentor for years, and your legacy continues in me. I want to be something you would be proud of one day. I want to teach my kids how to tame birds, how to scout the starry sky, how to use a telescope, how to play with lego, how to be a question to the world, not an answer to be heard. I know I'm not a boy now, but please love me as a man too, as I love you dad. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: