2011. 11. 11.

How to give a name to something, you cannot really comprehend

" You're so far from me, yet so close. " Quote from a famous opera. So basically, to summarize the events of the past few days in a few words, this was hilarious. I got to know a lot about you, yet, it remains to be answered, how did it feel for you?


I came to the conclusion, we are living in a delusional world. We use things for the wrong purpose, and I have to say, it goes against our own happiness. I wish we could use our hearts to feel, not to think. This would crumble those mountain-high walls we built, and let the good things flow in. Not that I say, life is more enjoyable while feeling, not thinking, but it has one fact, which gives it an unmatched advantage.

Trust your heart. It might not advise the best thing, but the good for you. It might be wrong, but it's true. Your heart does not ever want to let you down, and even if you are the baddest person alive and kicking, for your heart, you are still that fallible and fragile person you once was.

Maybe yes or maybe no? Will I ever say no, when my heart begins to pound? Or more like... Would I ever want to say no to happiness? Is there any reason sufficient to do that?












Nincsenek megjegyzések: